Monday, January 19, 2009

My Christmas Suprise

Before Christmas I showed Chad some dresses that I really like from Layers. They are all very feminine . Well he went all out and got me shoes. Check out these heals I had to practice but now I wear heals almost every day. He even got me a pearl necklace and earrings to go with it. Just like all our past Christmases Chad spoiled me and I was left opening presents way after everyone else was done. I got a whole new wardrobe and books to last me a while. We love that plasma money.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Pretty dress and shoes! Do you wear those with your Levi's? I think they look cute, but I've never done it. What good books did you get?

Ben and Alyssa said...

You are one hot mama Hannah! That is so sweet of Chad!

Jessica said...

Cute dress and shoes! Chad has good taste in clothes. He always buys you such cute stuff. Nice work.

The Lechner Family said...

You're a whoot woooo! Pretty dress!

Maren said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Your kids are adorable. I can't believe Chad has such good taste for womens clothing. Maybe he could give a few tips to Lance! :)