Friday, April 3, 2009

Going 8 months without seeing any family is not fun. I was so excited when Ben, Alyssa, and Grandma came. I had so much fun with Mom and Alyssa decorating my house. Quade and Kaden did not waste time getting warmed to them like they usually do. Quade and Grandma ate ice cream with sprinkles at 10:00 at night. Kaden liked to cuddle with Alyssa, and I had a ton of fun shopping with Mom and watching her put things together, especially the red twigs on my wall. ( Mom and Alyssa will know what I am talking about)







4 comments:

Erin said...

I love your curtains, candlesticks, and window with the stars. It's so nice that Mom and Alyssa helped you decorate.

Jessica said...

I love the candlesticks! It looks really nice. I had to have mom help me decorate, too. Glad you had a good visit!

Ben and Alyssa said...

I look like a retard! That week was probably the laziest week of my laugh! Love the paintball pictures! Looks like tons of fun!

Ben and Alyssa said...

I meant life! Wow...