Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sorry, I know I haven't posted anything in 6 months. I don't have a good reason why I haven't either. If Erin can keep hers up to date then I can too. I know Erin is a busy girl. My next posts will not be in any order, but you'll be able to see what we're up to and how the boys have changed.




Family Pictures: We took family pictures a while ago next to this cool old red barn, or I guess I should say we tried to take family pictures. Things just started off bad when we had to wake the boys up from naps. They were so grumpy that they refused to smile or sit down. Then Chad didn't have time to get a hair cut and when he jelled his hair it all clumped together and made him look like he was going bald. He is thinning a little but not that bad. I would have to have permission to post any of those pictures but we did have a good laugh with a couple of close friends.

2 comments:

Ben and Alyssa said...

I love the pictures! They show your personalities!

Erin said...

I'm so glad you're back to posting on your blog. We missed seeing pictures of your family. I think these pictures are great. They are pictures of real life. We've had family photo sessions where pretty much everyone was crying before we even started.