Monday, May 9, 2011

Wyatt Wayne Barnes
Wyatt was born at 6:33 Monday May 2nd. He was 7 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long with hair. Wyatt is the best baby he nurses well and sleeps well and only get a little grumpy at 8:00 when he starts to get ready for bed time.Quade and Kaden love their little brother. Kaden is already looking out for Wyatt. He demanded that the nurse tell him "Why did you cut Wyatts wenner off," at the hospital after the circumcision. The nurse got a good laugh and so did Chad and I. I am so glad that my mom was able to come and stay with me. She is so much help and I know that I would be a complete basket case with out her.








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY pictures!!! Oh my gosh he is so adorable! You have such a cute family Hannah!! I'm so glad Mom was able to be there with you!

Alicia Steere said...

Congrats!!! He looks just like his brothers, so cute! :) I hope you are feeling well!!!

p.s. small world, do you remember laurie & trevor barnes from rexburg? they had a baby boy in january and also named him wyatt! too funny! hehe

The Lechner Family said...

He is so cute! I love his name, too. I'm glad everything is going well. Quade and Kaden are getting so big, and I love Kaden's comment! Ha Ha!

Erin said...

Oh, Hannah! He is so cute! I can't believe how much he looks just like the other two boys. So glad they are looking out for him already. :) Aubrey loved the picture of her new baby cousin. And when she saw Grandma she said, "That's my Grandma. She loves me." I'm glad Mom's there to help you out. She always knows just what to do. Thanks for posting the pictures. Can't wait to show Olivia.

Kayleen said...

Congratulations!! You're family is so cute! I hope your adjustment to three boys is fun and smooth!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! He's just such a handsome little guy, like his brothers. :) I'm so glad mom is there, too. Love you!

Tiffany said...

We are so happy for you guys! Congrats on another handsome little guy! He's so adorable! Hope all is well!
-the Jenkins family