Monday, January 25, 2010

I guess Alyssa and I have been feeling the same way about our hair. I decided to go back to dark also. My good friend who did my hair, ran with me, and switched off date nights moved. I was so sad to see her go. I really needed to get my hair done but hate paying over 50 bucks, so I went to the scary beauty college here and turned out pleasantly surprised. I really like my color. It is a dark brown but has some auburn in it. I was scared while they were painting it on because it was bright orange. I think I'll keep it this way for a while. Chad likes it dark and he even complemented me on it a few days later when my scalp was no longer dyed orange.


2 comments:

Erin said...

I've always thought dark hair looked nice on you. That's such a bummer that your friend had to move! I would be upset if my hair lady in our ward moved. It's hard to find someone reasonably priced and up to date.

The Lechner Family said...

Way cute. I love your bangs too.